Wishing you Happiness and Prosperity!
Saving for the future can be rewarding as it puts you much closer to realizing your dreams while also providing protection against life’s unexpected turns. It’s important to save for your future and make sure you achieve your financial goals. An emergency at times, restricts the flow of regular saving and you may lose benefit out of it.
At IndiaFirst we understand your concerns. We present IndiaFirst CSC Shubhlabh Plan, a low premium insurance plan that helps you build a corpus through savings at your convenience. The plan augments your savings through regular interest additions along with providing a life cover. With this plan, you can now start securing your family’s dreams by paying as per convenience during the year
The plan will be available only through CSC channel.
- Enjoy hassle-free enrolment by simply providing your Name and Aadhar number.
- Pay your premium through monthly, half yearly or yearly mode as per your convenience for a period of 10 or 15 years.
- Secure your family financially as we pay out a lump sum death benefit to the nominee in case of the life assureds’ untimely demise
- Build your corpus systematically as we add a guaranteed minimum floor rate of 1.0% per annum on the account value during the plan term.
- Enhance your savings as we also provide a guaranteed additional interest of 4% p.a for the first 5 plan years and 0.5% p.a for the subsequent years.
- Fulfill your dreams, just as planned by you as we pay a lump sum amount i.e. account value at the end of the plan term
- Avail easy access to your funds after five years through partial withdrawal any time during the plan year without any charge
- You can make additional payments through our Top Up facility anytime during the year and avail life cover as well as interest on the added amount provided you have paid due premiums on that time.
- Enjoy tax benefit on the premium you invest under Section 80C and maturity benefit under Section 10(10D), as per the Income Tax Act laws
- Additional Interest rate may vary from time to time
- Tax benefits are subject to change in tax laws from time to time