About Aviva India
Aviva India is a joint venture between Dabur Invest Corp (DIC) and Aviva International holdings Limited (AIH) – a UK based insurance group, whose association with India dates back to 1834. Current paid up capital amounts to Rs 2,004.9 crore. DIC holds 74% of the share capital while AIH holds 26% of the share capital. Aviva Group serves 31 million customers across 16 countries.
Our vision is to be amongst India’s leading life insurers with a quality business model, focused on sustainable growth. We seek to build a robust product portfolio meeting all customer lifecycle needs related to – Protection, Retirement, Savings and Investments.
We have initiated and pioneered many innovative sales approaches, including the concept of Bancassurance and Financial Health Check services. We are among the first companies to introduce the contemporary unit-linked products.
A seasoned team of fund managers make our fund management one of the key differentiators. We have a wide distribution network of 121 branches spread across the country.
Keeping with our commitment of social responsibility, we have been successful in reaching out to underprivileged children through our CSR initiatives.
|Trevor Bull||Managing Director and CEO|
|Sanjeeb Kumar||Appointed Actuary|
|Snehil Gambhir||Chief Operating Officer|
|Rishi Piparaiya||Director, Marketing and Direct Sales|
|Mahesh Misra||Chief Distribution Officer|
|Amit Malik||Chief Human Resource Officer|
|Vijayalakshmi Natarajan||Chief Compliance Officer|
|Jitendra Nayyar||Chief Financial Officer|
|Sanjay Satyapaul Arora||Chief Risk Officer|
|Kunal Anand||Director, Strategy|
Board of Directors
Dr Ajay Dua – Independent Director
Dr Anand Chand Burman – Director
Mr Bobby Parikh – Independent Director
Mr Mohit Burman – Chairman
Mr Pritam Das Narang – Director
Mr Pradip Burman – Director
Mr David McMillan – Additional Director
Ms Falguni Nayar – Independent Director
Awards and Recognition
- Aviva India’s ‘What’s Your Big Plan’ campaign won the Gold for the ‘Most Effective Insurance Marketing Campaign of the year’ at the prestigious DMAi awards in May, 2014. At the same awards, Aviva India also bagged the silver medal for ‘Creative Social App Development’ across categories for its ‘Padding Up with Sachin’ campaign
- In June 2014, ‘What’s Your Big Plan’ campaign was bestowed with the bronze medal in the ‘Best Integrated Campaign led by PR’ category at the Goa Fest
- Aviva India won the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ at the PR Week Asia Awards 2014 in Hong Kong
- Aviva’s Street to School Campaign was the runner-up in the CSR Awards 2014, organized by BFSI Vision Magazine
- Aviva India was also one of the finalists at the 2014 Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards and was chosen in ‘DELHI NCR HOT 50’ at the Delhi Brand Summit 2014
- The Street to School programme also received the CRY Child Rights Champion Award in 2012
- The ‘Aviva Great Wall of Education’ won the TVE Corporate Sustainability Award at BAFTA London in 2012
- Aviva India won the ‘Out-of-the box PR idea’ award at the India PR & Corporate Communications Awards 2012. The award recognised the ‘Aviva Great Wall of Education’ as the most innovative conceptualization and implementation of a PR initiative that enhances brand recall
- The ‘Aviva Great Wall of Education’ won the Indy’s Award in the ‘Community and Social Welfare’ category in 2011
- The ‘Aviva Great Wall of Education’ won Bronze at Effies 2010 and Silver at Effies 2011
- The ‘Aviva Great Wall of Education’ won Gold at Spikes Asia 2010 in Singapore