DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Limited (DPLI) is a joint venture between Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd. (“DHFL”), India’s second largest private sector housing finance company and Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (PIIH), a fully owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc. (“PFI”), a U.S. based financial services leader. DHFL Pramerica is committed to providing protection and quality advice to its customers
DHFL has been founded with a vision to provide financial access to the lower and middle income segment of the society. It is one of India’s leading housing finance companies with a network across 450 locations.
PFI has more than 135 years of experience in servicing the financial needs of individual and institutional customers with businesses that offer a variety of products and services.
Importance of timely Renewal of Policy
- Peace of Mind – Life Insurance provides financial protection for your loved ones in case of any unforeseen event. In such cases, your family remains financially protected as long as you have paid your renewal premiums on time.
- Guaranteed Benefit – With most life insurance plans, death benefit is guaranteed as long as you pay your due premiums on time.
- Tax Benefits – You will be entitled to avail applicable tax benefits on your insurance premiums paid and policy benefits received in case of most life insurance plans. Please note all the tax benefits are subject to tax laws prevailing at the time of payment of premium or receipt of benefits by you. Tax benefits are subject to changes in tax laws.
- Increasing Surrender Value – The Surrender Value of your policy increases constantly (if applicable) as long as the policy remains in force. If you discontinue a policy and choose to buy a new policy, it will take you longer to build the said value (depends on Product and Annual Premium chosen).
- Buying a New Life Insurance Policy may result in higher premium– due to several factors affecting your premium such as, life assureds’ age, health conditions, tax rates, etc.
Various Channels for depositing your Renewal Payments (Available at – “https://www.dhflpramerica.com/premiumpayment”)
- Online Payment (Note: Online payment window is from due date of the policy till 89 days) through www.dhflpramerica.com . Additionally same can also be done through the portal of CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd.
- Premium payments at our Branch Offices can be done by:
- A cheque in favour of DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Co. Ltd. followed by your policy no. Please mention your name, address and contact no. at the back of the cheque.
- A Demand Draft in favour of DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Please mention your policy no. name, address and contact no. at the back of the demand draft.
- Credit Card
- Payment via Credit Card at Customer Service Helpline (Toll Free): You can pay your premium through your credit card over phone by calling our Customer Service Helpline Number 1800-102-7070 (toll free). You will be assisted by our customer service representative in making the payment. For more information, you can get in touch with your credit card company. This service is available from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Electronic Clearance System (ECS) is an automated facility that debits the premium amount from your bank account on a date decided by you.
- Policyholders can opt for ECS / Direct Debit facility at any time during policy term
- Company offers this facility free of cost to all its policyholders
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)/Electronic Cash Management System (E-CMS)
- You can visit any Axis bank branch (link of Axis bank branch) in India and pay your premium over the counter through
- Cash (Upto Rs. 50, 000)
- Demand Draft
Please carry the renewal notice while visiting the Axis Bank branch (not mandatory). You would receive an acknowledgement from the bank. This payment option is available within the payment window of 50 days before the Due date, and up to 179 days after the Due date. This option is not available for Top-up payments.
- You can also walk into any SBI branch and pay your premium. Please fill in the customized deposit slip enclosed here and submit it at your nearest SBI branch. Note: The deposit slip needs to be downloaded from DHFL Pramerica’s website.