About Exide Life Insurance Company Limited:
Exide Life Insurance Company Limited (formerly ING Vysya Life Insurance Company Limited) commenced operations in 2001-02 and is head quartered in Bengaluru. The company is profitable and serves over 10 lakh customers across India and manages over INR 8800 crores in assets. The company is 100% owned by Exide Industries Limited and is proud to be part of a 100 year old brand heritage in India.
Exide Life Insurance distributes its products through multi-channels viz. Agency, Banc assurance, Alliances and Direct Channels. The Agency channel comprises of over 35,000 advisors who are attached to over 200 company offices and customer care centers across the country. The Banc assurance and Alliances business includes distribution relationships with banks, Corporate Agents, Brokers & Referral Partners.
Exide Life Insurance is one of the leading life insurance companies in South India, is now growing its franchise in other parts of the country. The company is focused on providing long term protection and savings solutions and has a strong traditional product portfolio with a consistent bonus track record. Exide Life Insurance has the ISO 9001:2008 quality certification for all Customer Service processes.
Key Performance Data as on 31st March 2015
- 3 Successive years of profits with INR 65.3 crores of profit in FY 2014-15
- Total Premium Income – INR 2,027 crores
- Over INR 8800 crores of assets under management.
- Healthy solvency margin of 290%.
- Serving over 10 lakh customers in 200+ cities in India
Premium Payment Options
A. ONLINE PAYMENT – Visit our website www.exidelife.in
B. DIRECT DEBIT
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) – You can pay your Exide Life Insurance premiums through the ECS service available in selected cities. To avail this facility you have to fill-up and sign the ECS mandate and get the same verified and certified by the Bank where your Bank Account is maintained. You will have to submit the same with a Cancelled Cheque to your nearest Exide Life Insurance Branch.
- Standing Instruction (SI) – Standing Instructions to the bank for remittance of premium amount can be given by the customers having bank account with Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Citi Bank, Corporation Bank, Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Karnataka Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India. You can set up an auto debit instruction (standing instruction) on the mentioned bank accounts for regular debits of your premium amounts. To avail this facility you have to fill-up and sign the Standing Instruction Mandate and submit the mandate to your nearest Exide Life Insurance branch. For more information on standing instruction facilities you can reach us at the contact details provided below.
C. EXIDE LIFE INSURANCE BRANCH
- Cheque or Demand Draft in favour of ‘EXIDE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED’
- Card Payments (Facility available at select branches)
D. OTHER PAYMENT AVENUES
- Cash*/ Local Cheque/ DD
- ING Vysya Bank (now Kotak Mahindra Bank) branches
- Axis Bank branches
- Karnataka One
- Bangalore One
- Hubli-Dharwad One
- Cash* Only Centres
- South Indian Bank
- Note: Renewal premium by cash up to Rs.49,999/-
Importance of paying renewal premiums on time
- Pay your renewal payment on time to continue enjoying the benefits of your policy.
- You can avoid any penalty / late fee charges by making your renewal premium payment within the grace period.
- The 30 day grace period available for Renewal Premium Payment ensures that the policy, including riders and add on benefits, remains in force.
For more information, reach us at:
Call : 1800 419 8228 (Toll Free); +91 80 4134 5444
Email : email@example.com
Visit : www.exidelife.in